This is slowly but surely also turning into a Liam Payne appreciation blog. You have been warned. Okay this is a Liam Payne appreciation blog now... with some serious love for the Ziam shipping.
I will usually tag everything but lately all my blogging is done via mobile and is impossible to tag. sorry.
NSFW blog - http://winifredafterdark.tumblr.com
A singularity of nope.
real reasons bisexual women are more likely to end up in long-term relationships with men:
- huge amounts of societal pressure to be heterosexual or at least hetero passing
- rewards, both legal and social, of heterosexual marriage
- fear of coming out as bisexual, except in anonymous self-reporting studies
- fear of accidentally flirting with straight women because of the stereotypes concerning homosexuality and predatory behaviours
- disappointment/resignation after a life full of unreciprocated crushes on straight women
- negative opinions about bisexuals making it difficult to find partners within the LGBTQ community
not a reason bisexual women are more likely to end up in long-term relationships with men:
- bisexuality isn’t a real orientation and we’re all secretly faking it